Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania, May 2017
Bachelor of Arts in Communication Studies
- Area of Study: Organizational Communication
- Double Minor: Psychology and Emergent Media
Major GPA: 3.9
Overall GPA: 3.9
Writing and Communications, Summer 2016
Ricoh USA, Malvern, PA
- Developed job advertisements for Ricoh using marketing language to entice candidates to apply.
- Drafted content for the company’s intranet page, highlighting recipients of the Exceeding Expectations award.
- Created new content for a Q&A fact sheet utilized by the Human Resources department
Social Media/Marketing, Spring 2017
The Columbia Montour Partnership for Community Development, Bloomsburg, PA
- Design and develop marketing and promotional materials (brochures, advertisements, email signature banners).
- Write and edit articles, press releases, and features for websites and publications.
- Craft a weekly newsletter.
- Maintain associated websites and social media.
- Secretary (Fall 2015): Distributed imperative information. Maintained record of members’ involvement.
- Vice President (Spring 2016 - May 2017): Oversee and coordinate all aspects of the organization.
Lambda Pi Eta – Communication Honors Society
- Secretary (Fall 2016 - May 2017): Responsible for email distribution of meeting and event information. Maintain contact database.
- Publicist (Spring 2016): Promote and manage social aspects of the organization.
- Adobe InDesign and Photoshop
- HTML Coding
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Social Media
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The Big Event (2014, 2015, 2016)
- Bloomsburg Soup Kitchen
- Special Olympics
- Community Outreach through Lambda Pi Eta and Wishmakers On Campus®